Sunday, November 18, 2007

Fall Project

Dear Friends,
I wanted to tell you all that the fall project has been just great.

Soon we will celebrate Chanukah and Christmas around the world. The festival of lights with many Globaldreamers and I hope they will be special for all of us.

I wish to thank the many schools from around the world who have been sending in great materials for share. I highly recommend everyone take advantage of these great materials and enrich the kids.

We are also busy working on the GVC project with Janet and her kids from Oak Park as well as Yasue from Japan. I always love seeing children work together globally with friends around the world.

As an educator I also want to say that it inspires me as well.
If anyone wants to a say on this blog, please contact me personally.

Best wishes,
Marsha
Project coordinator