Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Holocaust Remembrance begins this evening.

Dear Friends,
I wanted to remind you all that the national Holocuast Remembrance Day in Israel begins this evening in Israel. There will be siren tomorrow at ten o'clock in the morning to remember those who were cruelly murdered in the Holocaust. We the members of Globaldreamers remember the Holocaust and will never forget the six million who died in vain.
We unite and remember with hopes for a better tomorrow.
I invite you all to use our unit on Globaldreamers with many new materials and adding as I receive them from other educators around the world.Our unit is dedicated to my Mom God rest her soul Sonia Frenkel who was a Holocaust survivor.
This is the new unit for 2008.
I warmly thank everyone for sending in materials for everyone.
Most sincerely,
Marsha Goren

No comments: