Saturday, July 5, 2008

End of the year message!! Come back next year.

Dear Friends,
It has been a fantastic year for us with all of you and wanted to write to thank you all again for the fabulous collaboration with all of you.
We finished our school year on June 30th and now are off until the first of September with the kids.
I had a wonderful evening of recognition in our city given to me by the Honorable Mayor Mr. Yitzhak Ohayon and the Deputy Mayor and Head of Education in the city Mr. Yaacov Ben Simchon with the educational staff from Ein Ganim, friends and family. It was unbelievable and you can see the documented evening here.
I will be travelling to Hvar to a summer camp to Rozalija for ten days this month and can hardly wait to see my special friend and her kids on the beautiful island of Hvar. It is truly a wonderful experience and I can not wait!!
I hope you are all well. I am looking forward to hearing from all of you and wishing you a wonderful summer and a well deserved vacation.
Sincerely,
Marsha Goren
Dream coordinator

No comments: