Thursday, August 28, 2008

Globaldreamers is back!!

Dear Friends,
I hope you all are well and had a wonderful summer wherever you are. I had a great summer which started with my special friend from Croatia and colleague from Globaldreamers Rozalija who I met for ten days on the beautiful island of Hvar at a summer camp. It was an incredible experience meeting and working with her and the kids .
You can see pics and movies here:
I had a wonderful time with Rozalija!!! No words can describe how great it was and I am honored to have been there with her and the wonderful kids.
I came back home for two days and saw my family and then flew to the USA to see my family in Connecticut and it was awesome.
I also met Nicki of Globaldreamers and it was a special meeting of friendship and sharing.
Educators have been writing to ask the first acitivity and I will be writing again soon when I return to school on Monday.
Please contact me and let me know how you all are. We look forward to seeing you all on share again.
Wishing everyone a healthy and happy year, a year of many globaldreamers from around the world.
Sincerely,
Marsha Goren
Dream coordinator

No comments: