Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy P{assover and Spring Vacation

Dear Friends,
There will hopefully be more as I hope to document today's seder too. It is my favorite holiday.
We have begun our Holocaust Memorial Day project and we invite schools around the world to share with us. This important project in my Mom's memory is going well .
This is what we have so far and it is incredible. Remember our Holocaust unit is a yearly one so please join us whenever you can.
I am also excited and happy to tell you that I will be on Channel 10 Israeli television on Holocaust day and the theme is people who have eternalized the Holocaust in a special way.
We are honored and excited about this, more to come!
We know many of you are on spring break and we wish you a wonderful holiday and we look forward to hearing from all of you.
Sincerely,
Marsha Goren

No comments: