Friday, August 28, 2009

Globaldreamers is back!!

Dear Friends,
It has been a fantastic summer for me personally especially with the last two weeks with my sister Elaine who came to visit me from the USA. It has given me the strength I need to begin the new year. I am smiling as I go back to the work I love teaching kids at Ein Ganim and doing Globaldreamers with so many friends around the world.
I am sharing a link about my work in Converge and first of thank the many partners from Globaldreamers who wrote such heartwarming comments about my work. Thank you and if anyone else wants to add a comment welcome!
Please send us information about your schools and classes (pictures etc)and we will put on share for everyone to learn about the different cultures.
I will be sending everyone information about our first project soon.
Looking forward to another great year and we are waiting to hear from all of you.
With our best wishes,
Sincerely,
Marsha Goren and the Globaldreamers
Come and dream with us soon!!
----- Original Message -----

No comments: